Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

good voice acting

In this type of flashes where the drawings are "lame" (not really meaning it :p) The voic acting is almost everithing.. and I git to say you did a pretty good... no.. HILARIOUS job... I really need to bring that up!

The TV Commercial The TV Commercial

Good drawing

Wow!... it reallycought me off guard hehehe... A bit too short for my taste... and had ti watch it twice to get it right... It's very late at night here.. anyways I loved the artstyle,. very good job animating it as well.. I know how pain in the ass can be doing it frame by frame.

Maybe you'll make a longer one sometime

NICE JOB!

ConAir responds:

Some people don't like the length but I think it suits the whole idea well. Anyways, to each his own, thanks for the review.

Miss Dynamite XX Miss Dynamite XX

HOLD IT! Preloader isn't disgusting!

Hey maxusvilla.. It wasn't that bad! I accually found the song wuite nice :D... And it is just the whole contradictory thing of Eva with a gun singing that "oh so inocent and funny song"... and quite catchy...

Anyways great animation with the frame by frame... really neat!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Cheesy... but Awesome!

Yeah the story kind of too sentimental for my test... But The whole animation is just awesome! I love the camera movement, very smoth and real, also the use of the SF3 sprites was quite creative... Very neat!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

SLASH ATTACK!!

lol! omiggosh a neverending battle with 3 magikarps and a ditto hahahahaha although it got anoying it is something complete different to see hahaha i laughe tho good one!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Nice job with pixels

Now that was just worth the 3 motnh of waiting...

You just get better and bvetter at this... keep it up! You have amazing animation skills!!

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

wtf?

first i liked it, then i didn't, then i did, then i didn't, then i did, then i didn't, then i did, then i didn't, then i did, then i didn't, then i did, then i didn't, then i did, then i didn't... so what do i have to say???

good job with the animation
good neat sounds
creeepy but in some way funny (mainly the sticks and the chuck norris parts)
violent but at the same time not so much.. i'd say again creepy

so... finally... just good job, and.. dunno... just good job...

TMNT: REBEL 3 TMNT: REBEL 3

lol

dude the faces hahahahahahaha that was cooll... that emo creaming leo gives me the creeps lol

TMNT: REBEL S.E. TMNT: REBEL S.E.

lol this was nice

the telletubie lol!! omg this is the kind of random that i like... the voice acting was pretty good also.. lol raph had ears...

TMNT: REBEL 2 TMNT: REBEL 2

quite better

yep here i did laugh.. butr just in a part or two... loke the graphics though... and the splinter carpet lol... oh yeah having salad fingers kind of fitted in perfectly in the already high grade of randomness that is going on.. ok up to the 3rd